The Sixth International Conference on Analytic Number Theory and Spatial Tessellations will be held in Kyiv, on September 24-28, 2018.
The conference is devoted to the 150th anniversary of the eminent Ukrainian mathematician George Voronoi (1868-1908). As at all previous Kyiv conferences, the topics of this conference are related to all research areas to which Voronoi contributed
- Number Theory,
- Geometry of Numbers,
- Voronoi Method of Summability,
- Spatial Tessellations,
- Applications of Voronoi Diagrams in Natural Sciences,
- Fractal Analysis and Fractal Geometry.
The main aim of the Conference is to exchange of ideas among different fields of science and engineering related to the topics studied by Voronoi.
The conference will be organized by Dragomanov National Pedagogical University, Kyiv, Ukraine
The following leading scientific institutions will also take part in its holding:
- Institute of Mathematics of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine,
- Kyiv National Taras Shevchenko University (Kyiv, Ukraine),
- Ukrainian International Committee of Science and Culture, NAS of Ukraine,
- Molecular Geometry and Voronoi Diagram Research Center (Seoul, Korea),
- Mathematical Institute of the Polish Academy of Sciences.
The working languages of the conference are English and Ukrainian. The Proceedings of the Conference (in English) is supposed to be published.
The local organizing committee will make all efforts that you could enjoy your stay in Kyiv.
The papers must be submitted before August 1 August 15, they will be sent to reviewers, and two weeks before the conference they will be exhibited on the conference site. In the case of the positive review (within the next 2-3 months), the papers will be printed in the Proceedings approximately until the end of January 2019.